TravelBanter

-   USA & Canada (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   lasvegas (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=19164)

workinggirl April 15th, 2004 03:48 PM

lasvegas

Hi Is there an ng about Vegas ?

Binyamin Dissen April 15th, 2004 04:07 PM

lasvegas

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 16:48:22 +0200 "workinggirl"
wrote:

:Hi Is there an ng about Vegas ?

alt.vacation.las-vegas

--
Binyamin Dissen
http://www.dissensoftware.com

dadand1 April 15th, 2004 04:17 PM

lasvegas

alt.vacation.las-vegas

"workinggirl" wrote in message
. nl...
Hi Is there an ng about Vegas ?

Shawn Hearn April 16th, 2004 12:16 AM

lasvegas

In article ,
"workinggirl" wrote:

Hi Is there an ng about Vegas ?

Yup, its alt.vacation.las-vegas and it is one of my favorite
newsgroups. In fact, I will be leaving for Vegas for vacation
this Saturday. I can't wait!

workinggirl April 18th, 2004 01:40 PM

lasvegas

Thanks you all
Several years ago I was so glad that I found that ng. Now I'm planning a
trip to Vegas I like reading the postings again look very usefull. Thanks
for letting me know.
Have a nice trip and lots of luck.

Not the Karl Orff April 19th, 2004 05:55 PM

lasvegas

In article ,
"workinggirl" wrote:

Thanks you all
Several years ago I was so glad that I found that ng. Now I'm planning a
trip to Vegas I like reading the postings again look very usefull. Thanks
for letting me know.
Have a nice trip and lots of luck.

Given your name here, what sort of work do you do?