TravelBanter

-   Asia (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Phuket - Mai Khao beach JW Marriot Phuket Resort (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=163433)

Save Yourlife March 11th, 2010 02:30 AM

Phuket - Mai Khao beach JW Marriot Phuket Resort

Hi All,

My family (wife with 3 kids) will be staying in the JW Marriot from 12
to 15 March 2010.
We would appreciate if anyone can suggest what are the interesting
things to do, places to go for shopping and good local seafood to
enjoy for a family of 5?

Anyone around the area interested to meetup and venture together?

Regards
___________________
http://www.waytovietnam.com Vietnam travel,vietnam
hotel, vietnam tours
http://www.halongluxuryjunk.com Halong cruise
http://www.emotioncruisehalong.com Emotion Cruise halong

Jan[_1_] March 11th, 2010 10:45 AM

"Save Yourlife" wrote in message
Hi All,

My family (wife with 3 kids) will be staying in the JW Marriot from 12
to 15 March 2010.
We would appreciate if anyone can suggest what are the interesting
things to do, places to go for shopping and good local seafood to
enjoy for a family of 5?

Anyone around the area interested to meetup and venture together?

Regards

Does your wife know that you are marrying someone else in May and then
taking her on honeymoon to Thailand?

Jan

SMS March 12th, 2010 07:55 AM

Save Yourlife wrote:
Hi All,

My family (wife with 3 kids) will be staying in the JW Marriot from 12
to 15 March 2010.
We would appreciate if anyone can suggest what are the interesting
things to do, places to go for shopping and good local seafood to
enjoy for a family of 5?

Anyone around the area interested to meetup and venture together?

Phuket will be closed for renovations during that time. Take them to
Hong Kong Disneyland instead.