TravelBanter

-   Backpacking and Budget travel (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Amsterdam: my favorite city (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=141687)

Jenny July 17th, 2008 05:21 PM

Amsterdam: my favorite city

Amsterdam is the city of brotherhood. http://www.prontohotel.com
recommends the beautiful "Northern Venice", nickname that Amsterdam
earned thanks to its many channels, to those who desire to have an
opening mind experience. Great museums, buildings and gorgeous
squares, the "buin" cafés, the open air markets of the Nieuwmarkt or
the "Red Light District", are just a few of the attractions that draw
daily hundreds of travelers in the city of Amsterdam. Amsterdam’s
Floating Flower Market is considered in many travel guides as a
tourist attraction. For hotel reservations in Amsterdam visit
http://www.prontohotel.com

Anonymouse[_3_] August 4th, 2008 08:05 PM

Amsterdam: my favorite city

Jenny wrote:
Amsterdam is the city of brotherhood.

Hi,

Amsterdam is one of my favorites too... even if my "final destination"
is Paris I'll fly into Amsterdam, spend a day, then take the train to
Paris...

--

Hackamore
http://www.hackamore.com