TravelBanter

-   Asia (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Airfare deals - NE US to Manila ?? (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=177233)

Sam[_9_] May 9th, 2012 01:47 AM

Airfare deals - NE US to Manila ??

I live in the northeastern US, a few hours from Boston and NYC, and
would like to travel to Manila around August 21 and return around
September 7.

Any ideas for reputable, reliable discount ticket brokers?

A.C. A.C. June 8th, 2012 11:35 PM

Airfare deals - NE US to Manila ??

well, to answer your question:
http://slashedflights.com/

Runge 666[_2_] June 11th, 2012 10:22 PM

Airfare deals - NE US to Manila ??

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

"A.C. A.C." a écrit dans le message de
groupe de discussion :
well, to answer your question:
http://slashedflights.com/

Bildad November 14th, 2014 08:34 AM

Its a good highlight the way how you have asked for it we normally get to see things like that but finding someone who treats you right is what that comes around us.
So yeah its surely something which can be taken ahead.