TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   NOS this week - question (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=83769)

Mike February 20th, 2006 01:35 PM

NOS this week - question

We'll be on the NOS this Saturday - can't wait. We will be arriving 2
days early and will be spending the day on South Beach on Friday. Can
someone tell me if there is an area down there somewhere where I could
rent a locker to lock up valuables? Want to bring my camera.

Also, just out of mere curiosity - when I look on google maps I see
Miami Beach but no mention of South Beach - where does Miami Beach end
and South Beach start? Are they one in the same?

tks
Mike

[email protected] February 20th, 2006 06:44 PM

NOS this week - question

Miami Beach runs north south 7 miles and east west 1 mile made up fo 30
islands 5 miles in the ocean. If you take that 5 mile streach and cut
it into 3 secotions we call one "South Beach" one "Middle Beach" and
one "North Beach". We have 3 zipe codes so that is what is used as the
devideing lines. South Beach is the third to the south.

I hope this is of help