TravelBanter

-   Australia & New Zealand (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   car hire in Brisbane (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=42717)

sniper September 17th, 2004 08:45 PM

car hire in Brisbane

Anyone recommend cheap car hire for 3 weeks in the Brisbane area?

Dean Chapman September 17th, 2004 10:27 PM

We used www.shoestrings.com.au
Not bad value and a good car (Toyota Avalon)
Dean.

"sniper" wrote in message
Anyone recommend cheap car hire for 3 weeks in the Brisbane area?

Anette September 19th, 2004 08:57 PM

"sniper"
Anyone recommend cheap car hire for 3 weeks in the Brisbane area?

Cheap without hidden extras or hassle.
www.justexploreaustralia.com

Cars aren't new, but we've been quite happy with the ones we've rented (3
times - Ford Falcon, Fairlane, Fairmont) and would use Debbie and Bruce
anytime..

Anette