TravelBanter

-   Africa (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Air Charters to Mozambique (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=164)

Aubrey Meyer November 4th, 2003 09:05 AM

Air Charters to Mozambique

I everyone,Can anybody suggest an air charter for a fly in to
Inhambane from Durban/Johannesburg?

Thank You
Aubrey

Clive Reid November 4th, 2003 10:58 AM

Air Charters to Mozambique

www.google.com returns a number of companies operating out of Durban for air
charter to Mozambique using the search term "air charter" Durban Mozambique,
including:

www.fedair.com and www.bornair.com

Clive Reid

"Aubrey Meyer" wrote in message
om...
I everyone,Can anybody suggest an air charter for a fly in to
Inhambane from Durban/Johannesburg?

Thank You
Aubrey

umvoti November 7th, 2003 12:11 PM

Air Charters to Mozambique

I was at Inhambane 10 days ago and there were two charters
to Inhambane that left from Lanseria airport near Pretoria.
Do a web search for Lanseria - its a good starting point.

Harold
www.alib.co.za/moz.html