TravelBanter

-   All-inclusive Resorts (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   best price with kids (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=54215)

smrtypnts December 28th, 2004 03:30 PM

best price with kids

My extended family are going on a vacation Thanksgiving 2005. We have 2
objectives. Something a bit upscale as my mother's a bit snobish and
something with a kids program. There will be a 7yo, 11yo and 15yo.
Price makes a huge difference. Club Med probably won't have their
prices available until late February, but i think they're going to be
out of my price range. The same goes for Beaches. The flip side is
that Breezes may not be good enough for Mom. We want to stick to the
Carribbean. We'd prefer not to go to Jamaica as my husband and I were
there 15 years ago for our honeymoon and there's just too many places in
the world to go to the same place twice. The Dominican Republic is
fine, as is Puerto Rico. Any other island is fine, too. We'd rather
not do Mexico.
All info is greatly appreciated.

Davidicus Wong January 7th, 2005 08:24 PM

We took our kids (ages 5, 9 , 11) to Club Med Punta Cana. There's so much
to do for everyone. The kids had a wonderful time. I highly recommend it
and worth the price. It is a total all-inclusive resort. Check out when
the French and Quebec (Canada) holidays are as a lot of French people go
there and they don't speak English.