TravelBanter

-   Asia (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Travel agency in Taiwan (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=73730)

Alfred Molon September 8th, 2005 06:26 PM

Travel agency in Taiwan

I need to buy a flight Taipeh - Busan (Korea). Can anybody recommend a
travel agency in Taipeh, which possibly accepts Internet orders ?
--

Alfred Molon
http://www.molon.de - 6000 photos from Asia, Africa and Europe

Alfred Molon September 9th, 2005 06:08 PM

One way Taipeh-Busan.

In article , someone says...
round trip tpe-busan-tpe or only one way ?

I need to buy a flight Taipeh - Busan (Korea). Can anybody recommend a
travel agency in Taipeh, which possibly accepts Internet orders ?

--

Alfred Molon
http://www.molon.de - 6000 photos from Asia, Africa and Europe

someone September 10th, 2005 12:37 PM

round trip tpe-busan-tpe or only one way ?

"Alfred Molon"
. com...