TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Press Release - Cruise Outlets CEO Hosts Luncheon with Cruise VIPs (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=150908)

Jean O'Boyle March 14th, 2009 07:08 PM

Press Release - Cruise Outlets CEO Hosts Luncheon with Cruise VIPs

"Susette" wrote in message
On Mar 11, 10:38?am, Ray Goldenberg wrote:
On Wed, 11 Mar 2009 07:22:37 -0700 (PDT), Susette

wrote:
I know those west coast folks are a differnt bunch... Whenever I been
in Calif only Kerry would ask me for dinner... John sisker NOPe
never... Ray nope never......

Hi Sue,

I would hope Kerry would have dinner with you since she works for
you. :+)
I would be glad to ask you for dinner. ?You have never told me when
you were in my area. ?My crystal ball does not always work so it did
not tell me when you were here. %+)

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL
800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905http://www.lighthousetravel.com
--

Ray it has been awhile! and I thank you. and will tell next time I am
in the area...

Don't forget the Polish part, Suz!
--Jean