TravelBanter

-   Backpacking and Budget travel (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Looking for advice on Montreal accommodations (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=151011)

Joshish March 18th, 2009 12:09 PM

Looking for advice on Montreal accommodations

Hello everyone, recently I have been asked by my company to go on a corporate tour to Montreal. I have been asked by my senior executive to take care of the accommodations there and he would be accompanying me on the trip. I know that we could opt for the hotels there, but I have heard about other rental services, so I would like to know about the services there………..please do advice me on this.

jehn March 19th, 2009 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshish (Post 957298)
Hello everyone, recently I have been asked by my company to go on a corporate tour to Montreal. I have been asked by my senior executive to take care of the accommodations there and he would be accompanying me on the trip. I know that we could opt for the hotels there, but I have heard about other rental services, so I would like to know about the services there………..please do advice me on this.

There are many places that you can opt in Montreal for a good stay. As you have already mentioned, there are hotels and other rental services that offer accommodations to travelers in Montreal. It can be a good option to go for a Montreal Corporate Housing so that it would be better as you are going with your senior person and that would be a corporate stay.