TravelBanter

-   Africa (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Maldives (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=84043)

playaway February 23rd, 2006 11:48 AM

Maldives

Maldives advice- been before? I’ve booked this incredible sounding holiday in the Maldives with company called Playaway. Its all inc, but is aimed the at the discerning I’ve-had-enough-of-puking-teenagers-but-still-want-to-have-fun crowd. There’s a spa, watersports, beach cinema and DJs, and it looks amazing. Problem is, I’ve never been south of Paris! Can any one send me any advice on tropical Island getaways? I presume high factor sun cream is a must, but other than that I’m stumped. Help Please.