TravelBanter

-   Africa (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Malawi visa for Polish (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=30223)

June 23rd, 2004 01:21 AM

Malawi visa for Polish

Hello

I`m Pole , i have direct flight (oneway) to Lilongwe and I need a visa I
suppose.
If so, can one be obtained on arrival at the Lilongwe airport ?

someone could help me ?

Thanks

Dave & Sara Emmert June 23rd, 2004 03:18 PM

Malawi visa for Polish

How long are you staying there? According to the state dept's website
(http://travel.state.gov/malawi.html), you can get a 30 day visa at the
point of entry.

Dave

wrote in message ...
Hello

I`m Pole , i have direct flight (oneway) to Lilongwe and I need a visa I
suppose.
If so, can one be obtained on arrival at the Lilongwe airport ?

someone could help me ?

Thanks

June 23rd, 2004 06:08 PM

Malawi visa for Polish

I will be in Malawi only couple days (4-6), than i go to Mozambiq.

On this site ((http://travel.state.gov/malawi.html), are rules only for
American, i suppose :(, not for Polish.

wrote in message

Hello

I`m Pole , i have direct flight (oneway) to Lilongwe and I need a visa I
suppose.
If so, can one be obtained on arrival at the Lilongwe airport ?

someone could help me ?

Thanks

Greg Wesson June 23rd, 2004 11:57 PM

Malawi visa for Polish

wrote in message ...
On this site ((http://travel.state.gov/malawi.html), are rules only for
American, i suppose :(, not for Polish.

I have checked 3 different sites and all list different information.
Try contacting an embassy. There isn't one in Poland, but here is
information of where they a

http://www.africaguide.com/country/malawi/offices.htm