TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   blondes (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=174872)

bob wald January 19th, 2012 06:09 PM

blondes

any trim,tight blondes going on a cruise????
me n a friend could meet you for some high seas action...lol
you know the saying theres seaman at sea...lol

Jack September 2nd, 2012 11:09 AM

blondes

you know the saying theres seaman at sea...lol

Holy ****! You're saying that there are still web tv rednecks running
around out there?

RayC September 2nd, 2012 11:43 PM

blondes

On 9/2/2012 3:09 AM, Jack wrote:

Holy ****! You're saying that there are still web tv rednecks running
around out there?

That is pretty amazing, isn't it! MS dropped that system years ago and
the "hangers on" are actually paying more for an email address than most
people pay for internet access!

Redneck? Not necessarily. A silly waster of money? Definitely!

--

Ray