TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   "at sea" vs "cruising Atlantic" (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=20782)

Helen October 18th, 2003 05:24 PM

"at sea" vs "cruising Atlantic"

On our eastern Caribbean New Years cruise on the Volendam, day 6 is
listed as "cruising the Atlantic Ocean" and day 7 as "at sea". What's
the difference? Helen

October 18th, 2003 06:15 PM

"at sea" vs "cruising Atlantic"

Basically, where the ship is. One day it's officially in the Atlantic
Ocean. Other days it in the Gulf/Caribbean.

--jim

"Helen" wrote in message
om...
On our eastern Caribbean New Years cruise on the Volendam, day 6 is
listed as "cruising the Atlantic Ocean" and day 7 as "at sea". What's

Mason Barge October 18th, 2003 08:05 PM

"at sea" vs "cruising Atlantic"

On 18 Oct 2003 09:24:45 -0700, (Helen) wrote:

On our eastern Caribbean New Years cruise on the Volendam, day 6 is
listed as "cruising the Atlantic Ocean" and day 7 as "at sea". What's
the difference? Helen

Usually they use a "cruising" designation when there is interesting
stuff to see from the ship.

Mason Barge

"If this is coffee, please bring me some tea. If this is tea, please bring me some coffee."
-- Abraham Lincoln