TravelBanter

-   Travel - anything else not covered (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   FORGED POSTS by Tom K. (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=167677)

Deborah Lawson-Sisker July 18th, 2010 09:08 PM

FORGED POSTS by Tom K.

On Sat, 17 Jul 2010 19:48:07 -0700, John Sisker wrote:

Please note that Tom Kanitra is once again guilty of identity theft
and is forging my name, along with that of others as well (as he
has a long history of doing with many here and in other
newsgroups). Note the difference between the headers from my post
warning others of his actions and his forged post.

John Sisker

That's /my John/!
--
Deborah LAWSON-Sisker and my John on an excursion in Bora-Bora.
http://tr.im/25wq and here's my John being, well, John!