TravelBanter

-   Europe (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Spain - weather in November (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=88869)

[email protected] May 3rd, 2006 08:02 PM

Spain - weather in November

Thinnking about a tour to Spain in early November.

We will be in Madrid, Saville, Cordoba, Toledo etc.

Will the weather be nice during the day, and if colder at night,
how cold. Also, what about rain.

Thanks in advance

Gerald Oliver Swift May 3rd, 2006 08:21 PM

Spain - weather in November

wrote in message
oups.com...
Thinnking about a tour to Spain in early November.

That's nice.

We will be in Madrid, Seville, Cordoba, Toledo etc.

That's nice.

Will the weather be nice during the day?

I do hope so.

and if colder at night, how cold?

Probably a little bit colder than during the day.

Also, what about rain?

Well, yes, that is a possibility.

Thanks in advance

You're most welcome - and do have a nice tour!

tile May 3rd, 2006 08:29 PM

Spain - weather in November

wrote:
Thinnking about a tour to Spain in early November.

We will be in Madrid, Saville, Cordoba, Toledo etc.

Will the weather be nice during the day, and if colder at night,
how cold. Also, what about rain.

Thanks in advance

I have been in Madrid middle december.
It was cold but sunny during the day
It was colder and windy during the night
you will need a coat.

Toledo is nearby but on a hill
I guess the weather will be almost the same

Cordoba and Sevilla are in Andalucia.. I am sure it will be sunnier there
but not so cold
It rarely rains in Andalucia

[email protected] May 5th, 2006 09:54 AM

Spain - weather in November

These are the temperatures to those cities:

Madrid:
http://www.weather.com/outlook/trave...50?from=search
Seville
http://www.weather.com/outlook/trave...74?from=search
Córdoba (Spanish)
http://www.inm.es/cgi-bin/valnor.sh.2001?NOMBRE=5402
Toledo (Spanish)
http://www.inm.es/cgi-bin/valnor.sh.2001?NOMBRE=3260B

It rarely rains in Andalucia

Tell that to the people whose house have just been flooded in Granada.
It's a myth, there're several climates in Andalucía: In Sierra Nevada
(Andalucía) usually snows and in Almería you can find a desert.