TravelBanter

-   Asia (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   WiFi In Bangkok (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=40018)

John Keiser August 24th, 2004 06:23 AM

WiFi In Bangkok

Are there any hotspots [free or pay] in Bangkok yet? Even a better, a list
of hotspots?

Thanks.

--
Remove -NOSPAM- to contact me.

joe cole August 24th, 2004 08:11 AM

I find these to be pretty useful.

http://www.wi-fizone.org/
http://www.hotspot-hotel.com/site/index.php

joe.

"John Keiser" wrote in message
Are there any hotspots [free or pay] in Bangkok yet? Even a better, a

list
of hotspots?

Thanks.

--
Remove -NOSPAM- to contact me.

joe cole August 24th, 2004 08:11 AM

I find these to be pretty useful.

http://www.wi-fizone.org/
http://www.hotspot-hotel.com/site/index.php

joe.

"John Keiser" wrote in message
Are there any hotspots [free or pay] in Bangkok yet? Even a better, a

list
of hotspots?

Thanks.

--
Remove -NOSPAM- to contact me.

Citronella August 25th, 2004 12:11 AM

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 05:23:02 GMT, "John Keiser"
wrote:

Are there any hotspots [free or pay] in Bangkok yet? Even a better, a list
of hotspots?

Thanks.

Well, you could always do a google and then visit one of the 19,800
hits it comes up with.

wrote:

Are there any hotspots [free or pay] in Bangkok yet? Even a better, a list
of hotspots?

Thanks.

Well, you could always do a google and then visit one of the 19,800
hits it comes up with.

John Keiser August 25th, 2004 02:48 AM

Yes, I was too hasty in posting here as I had no idea that wifi was even
available in Bangkok. :)

Here's some a listing of a few free spots in case anyone else is
interested.

http://www.wififreespot.com/asia.html

--
Remove -NOSPAM- to contact me.