TravelBanter

-   Asia (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Seeking "Business Associates" / "Technology Partners" / "IT Experts" (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=91173)

websworldpartner June 9th, 2006 07:45 AM

Seeking "Business Associates" / "Technology Partners" / "IT Experts"

Seeking "Business Associates" / "Technology Partners" / "IT Experts"
WeBS World, a leading Web Development & Marketing, Software Development
& Marketing,IT Training seeks an "IT Expert" / "Technology Partner" /
"Business Associate".

WeBS World focus on developing new technologies and concepts and
marketing it to Global Technology Market. We seeks an ambitious,
dedicated and hardworking professional skilled with "New Technologies"
and "Programming Languages". WeBS World seek to associate with the
"right IT experts" with "entrepreneur" and "business acumen".

WeBS World run many ecommerce and business portals and are launching
new innovative webportals, software and IT projects in the coming
months. Interested to associate with WeBS World and be our "Business
Associate" / "Technology Partner", and be a front runner in the
"Technology Revolution", please email:

regards

Ajith Kumar
Business Associate