TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Royal Caribbean no longer to South America? (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=174925)

AGW[_6_] January 29th, 2012 03:48 PM

Royal Caribbean no longer to South America?

Hi, all.

Am I reading this (on RC's site) right: RC will cease going to
South America after April of this year? If so, that's one less line
to consider (besides RC, we've been on Princess, Celebrity, HAL and
Oceania). Can anybody direct me to the news release that says they're
out? TIA.

Janet Wilder January 30th, 2012 01:47 AM

On 1/29/2012 9:48 AM, AGW wrote:
Hi, all.

Am I reading this (on RC's site) right: RC will cease going to
South America after April of this year? If so, that's one less line
to consider (besides RC, we've been on Princess, Celebrity, HAL and
Oceania). Can anybody direct me to the news release that says they're
out? TIA.

I wasn't aware that they went to South America in the first place.
That's why we booked our Around The Horn on Celebrity.

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas