TravelBanter

-   All-inclusive Resorts (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Secrets Excellence PUJ Area Information Por Favor (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=70889)

Scubasammie July 23rd, 2005 12:49 AM

Secrets Excellence PUJ Area Information Por Favor

I have planed a trip to Secrets Excellence in Punta Cana for October any and
all information would be helpful.
Thank you.

jimmymac July 31st, 2005 04:51 PM

Scubasammie wrote:
I have planed a trip to Secrets Excellence in Punta Cana for October any and
all information would be helpful.
Thank you.

Been there twice, beautiful hotel, excellent staff, good food. The
first trip we were hammered by hurricane jeanne, 5 great days 2 bad.
The second trip we took in Jan and found the temp to be alittle cooler
and the resort very quite.

You can find addtional information here.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Rev..._Republic.html

Scubasammie August 23rd, 2005 12:52 AM

Thanks I can not wait to go