TravelBanter

-   USA & Canada (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Leaf Peeping in North Hatley (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=17291)

Bill Pittman September 28th, 2003 11:58 PM

Leaf Peeping in North Hatley

Does anyone have any leaf-peeping suggestions for our visit next week to
North Hatley, Quebec? I'm sure there will be lots of colors there, and
wonder if any specific roads will provide great views.

--
Bill Pittman; change for e-mail as indicated

Bob September 29th, 2003 01:03 AM

Leaf Peeping in North Hatley

http://www.bonjourquebec.com/anglais...uleur_aut.html

Is the Quebec govt's webpage for "leaf status". They're saying locally that
next weekend will be the peak for the Townships, but it seems a wee bit
early. Any of the roads around Lac Massiwippi will be lovely, and you might
also want to drive to Mount Orford and walk around there. The Sutton and
Bromont areas should also be spectacular, even if not at their peaks.

Bob

--
Travel and Astonomy Photos
http://www3.sympatico.ca/bomo