TravelBanter

-   USA & Canada (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Don't spend your US Dollars in Canada !!!!!! (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=53369)

Bruno Beam December 19th, 2004 04:13 AM

Don't spend your US Dollars in Canada !!!!!!

Support the USA with your money and support George W.Bush and his war on terror !

Canada does not deserve your precious money for their support of Paris!

David Bennetts December 19th, 2004 04:39 AM

"Bruno Beam" wrote in message
om...
Support the USA with your money and support George W.Bush and his war on
terror !

Canada does not deserve your precious money for their support of Paris!

Wot a piece of intellectual brilliance. When's Shrub going win his war?
He's not even fighting it in the right country!
Go choke on your freedom fries.

Troll

David Bennetts December 19th, 2004 04:39 AM

"Bruno Beam" wrote in message
om...
Support the USA with your money and support George W.Bush and his war on
terror !

Canada does not deserve your precious money for their support of Paris!

Wot a piece of intellectual brilliance. When's Shrub going win his war?
He's not even fighting it in the right country!
Go choke on your freedom fries.

Troll

Claim Guy December 19th, 2004 05:28 AM

"Bruno Beam" wrote in message
om...
Support the USA with your money and support George W.Bush and his war on

terror !

Canada does not deserve your precious money for their support of Paris!

Paris?

How the hell are we supporting Paris?

I mean, the chicks (some) and the grub are nice, but.....

Claim Guy December 19th, 2004 05:28 AM

"Bruno Beam" wrote in message
om...
Support the USA with your money and support George W.Bush and his war on

terror !

Canada does not deserve your precious money for their support of Paris!

Paris?

How the hell are we supporting Paris?

I mean, the chicks (some) and the grub are nice, but.....

Brian K December 19th, 2004 07:00 AM

On 12/18/2004 11:13 PM Bruno Beam contemplated offing a mime, made
these writings:

Support the USA with your money and support George W.Bush and his war on terror !

Canada does not deserve your precious money for their support of Paris!

There's one in every bunch. Foolish guy. Doesn't realize that under
the current exchange rates Canada is like 25% off! I had a great time
shopping in Victoria, BC. As for George W. Bush, the "W" stands for
wussie. Ain't it amazing how the ones who avoided serving their country
by playing soldier in the National Guard are always the first ones to
commit to war? Where the hell are those weapons of mass destruction?
Up your butt Wussie boy?

--
________
To email me, Edit "xt" from my email address.

[...]

Iron Pirate December 19th, 2004 07:10 AM

On 18 Dec 2004 20:13:07 -0800,
(Bruno Beam) wrote:

Support the USA with your money and support George W.Bush and his war on terror !

Canada does not deserve your precious money for their support of Paris!

Okay, we'll get right on it... first thing is to cancel the flu
vaccine shipments, then the coal, then the oil.....

Freda December 19th, 2004 12:17 PM

Gor Blimey
Some Yanks are even ignorant of what their next door neighbour does
I suggest a killfile on this ignoramous
Perhaps should impale oneself on its joystick from its name.
Bruno the Dumbo!
Freda

--
Please reply to the list as my email address is a fake
"Bruno Beam" wrote in message
om...
Support the USA with your money and support George W.Bush and his war on

terror !

Canada does not deserve your precious money for their support of Paris!

Freda December 19th, 2004 12:17 PM

Gor Blimey
Some Yanks are even ignorant of what their next door neighbour does
I suggest a killfile on this ignoramous
Perhaps should impale oneself on its joystick from its name.
Bruno the Dumbo!
Freda

--
Please reply to the list as my email address is a fake
om...