TravelBanter

-   Australia & New Zealand (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Where to go? (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=144320)

sassy sarah September 19th, 2008 08:42 PM

Where to go?

I am very interested in visiting Australia. I have even considered
studying abroad there. However, I am at a loss as for where to go?
What are the best places to visit and what are the best things to do
while there? Any suggestions would be great!

Alan S[_1_] September 20th, 2008 12:36 AM

Where to go?

On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 12:42:29 -0700 (PDT), sassy sarah
wrote:

I am very interested in visiting Australia. I have even considered
studying abroad there. However, I am at a loss as for where to go?
What are the best places to visit and what are the best things to do
while there? Any suggestions would be great!

What are your interests? You're talking about a country
roughly the size of Europe or the continental US.

Are you interested in cities, the countryside, the bush,
sights, culture, party life or the quiet scenery?

Cheers, Alan, Australia
--
http://loraltravel.blogspot.com
Latest: Two Indian Hotels: to Sleep, Perchance...