TravelBanter

-   Europe (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Camping near Barcelona (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=109007)

neil April 7th, 2007 04:27 PM

Camping near Barcelona

Hello there, I want to go to a family orientated campsite near
Barcelona this summer. We have two boys aged 16 and 13 and would
prefer a mobile home type of accomodation. Can anybody help?

arlene April 7th, 2007 06:57 PM

Camping near Barcelona

neil wrote:
Hello there, I want to go to a family orientated campsite near
Barcelona this summer. We have two boys aged 16 and 13 and would
prefer a mobile home type of accomodation. Can anybody help?

Hi,

We camped in a mobile home along the Costa Brava. They provided
everything except bedding. I can't remember what the name of the place
was. It was on the water and was a wonderful spot.

What I remember most was the people. It was nothing like camping in the
U.S. People did not make eye contact or say hello. They came in groups
and came to the same spot every year. They even set up "living rooms".

I'm sure if you google you can find what you are looking for.

Arlene

ff[_2_] April 8th, 2007 08:57 PM

Camping near Barcelona

"neil" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello there, I want to go to a family orientated campsite near
Barcelona this summer. We have two boys aged 16 and 13 and would
prefer a mobile home type of accomodation. Can anybody help?

Try contacting this camping (campground):

http://www.campingsonline.com/masnou...asp?idlengua=3

I have not stayed there but the place is rated fairly well in a book on
European camping I have.

Also check on the www.madridman.com website as the message boards there
can provide information on all of Spain by people who travel there and
live there too.

Fred