TravelBanter

-   All-inclusive Resorts (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   sandals negril (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=114183)

Anonymouse June 9th, 2007 03:35 PM

sandals negril

Hi,

how "flat" is sandals negril? I'm mildly handicapped and use a funny
little bike to get around. couples negril was fine... but was interested
in sandals because I figured there'd be better sailing on the long beach
vs the bay.

--

- Call me ruthless, amoral, but never call me dishonest. -

nospam June 9th, 2007 11:49 PM

sandals negril

It is flat. You should have no problem. Just get a ground floor room -
there are no elevators.

"Anonymouse" wrote in message
Hi,

how "flat" is sandals negril? I'm mildly handicapped and use a funny
little bike to get around. couples negril was fine... but was interested
in sandals because I figured there'd be better sailing on the long beach
vs the bay.

--

- Call me ruthless, amoral, but never call me dishonest. -

collin1 November 14th, 2011 05:09 AM

01When making san francisco asian escorts a list of your san francisco asian escort favorite pleasurable san francisco escorts activities around the house, you probably won’t include “cleaning,” yet it’s important to clean your sex toys san francisco escort properly and frequently so that they can continue to provide pleasure as long as possible