TravelBanter

-   Australia & New Zealand (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Where to rent a keelboat in NZ? (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=34203)

[email protected] July 30th, 2004 05:44 AM

Where to rent a keelboat in NZ?

Anyone know of a place in NZ where an experienced sailor could rent a
small keelboat (22-28) for one night? I'm not looking for big
orgnized
cruises or extended rentals. I just want something for an overnight in
the
sort of boats I sail regularly (22-28 foot fixed keelboats). While it
would
be great to find something on the west coast - I suspect Auckland is
the
best source for this. Something around the bay of islands or the
north
coast would be great too.
--multiplaza.nl.nu--