TravelBanter

-   Australia & New Zealand (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   I want to travel to Australia, so I have a question to Whisper (orany Australian here) (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=151173)

Quincy March 22nd, 2009 08:39 PM

I want to travel to Australia, so I have a question to Whisper (orany Australian here)

I am planning to go for 3 months to Australia in Sepember. I just want
to get out of old Europa and have some fun, make party, go to out in
noble night clubs, dance, meet and date women. I am 34.

Which of the cities would be more appropiate for this aim,
Sydney or Melbourne?

Or perhaps even Perth or Brisbane?

Thanks for any help.

Government Shill #2 March 22nd, 2009 09:36 PM

On Sun, 22 Mar 2009 13:39:43 -0700 (PDT), Quincy wrote:

I am planning to go for 3 months to Australia in Sepember. I just want
to get out of old Europa and have some fun, make party, go to out in
noble night clubs, dance, meet and date women. I am 34.

Which of the cities would be more appropiate for this aim,
Sydney or Melbourne?

Or perhaps even Perth or Brisbane?

Thanks for any help.

There are women, and nightclubs, in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth AND Brisbane.
Australia is a developed 1st world country. Any of these places would be
appropriate for your aim. Remember that this time period is pre-summer and
the further south you go the more cold weather you will experience.

--
Shill #2

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already
tomorrow in Australia.
Charles M. Schulz (1922 - 2000)

Quincy March 22nd, 2009 09:49 PM

On Mar 22, 10:36*pm, Government Shill #2 wrote:
On Sun, 22 Mar 2009 13:39:43 -0700 (PDT), Quincy wrote:
I am planning to go for 3 months to Australia in Sepember. I just want
to get out of old Europa and have some fun, make party, go to out in
noble night clubs, dance, meet and date women. I am 34.

Which of the cities would be more appropiate for this aim,
Sydney or Melbourne?

Or perhaps even Perth or Brisbane?

Thanks for any help.

There are women, and nightclubs, in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth AND Brisbane..
Australia is a developed 1st world country. Any of these places would be
appropriate for your aim.

Yes, thank you. But I have to decide in which city I will stay. Which
one of those would fit my aim most?

Remember that this time period is pre-summer and
the further south you go the more cold weather you will experience.

I am quite sure it won't be colder than in Central Europe in Winter.

A Mate[_2_] March 22nd, 2009 10:00 PM

I want to travel to Australia, so I have a question to Whisper (or any Australian here)

Sydney!!

"Quincy" wrote in message
[...]

dechucka[_2_] March 23rd, 2009 03:52 AM

I want to travel to Australia, so I have a question to Whisper (or any Australian here)

" A Mate" wrote in message
u...
Sydney!!

That should be " and the winner is Siderknee"

[email protected] March 23rd, 2009 04:13 AM

I want to travel to Australia, so I have a question to Whisper(or any Australian here)

On Mar 22, 4:36*pm, Government Shill #2 wrote:
There are women,

This was a surprise :)

Edward McArdle March 23rd, 2009 05:51 AM

I want to travel to Australia, so I have a question to Whisper (or any Australian here)

In article , " A Mate"
wrote:

Sydney!!

"Quincy" wrote in message
[...]

September is the beginning of Spring, so it should be very pleasant.
Unless it hasn't rained in Melbourne by then, in which case we will all be
drinking wine instead of water! And washing in it.

--
Edward McArdle

Whisper March 23rd, 2009 10:07 AM

Quincy wrote:
I am planning to go for 3 months to Australia in Sepember. I just want
to get out of old Europa and have some fun, make party, go to out in
noble night clubs, dance, meet and date women. I am 34.

Which of the cities would be more appropiate for this aim,
Sydney or Melbourne?

Or perhaps even Perth or Brisbane?

Thanks for any help.

**** off. Your type (raja sock) are not welcome down under.

|-|erc March 23rd, 2009 10:24 AM

I want to travel to Australia, so I have a question to Whisper (or any Australian here)

"Quincy" wrote ...
I am planning to go for 3 months to Australia in Sepember. I just want
to get out of old Europa and have some fun, make party, go to out in
noble night clubs, dance, meet and date women. I am 34.

Which of the cities would be more appropiate for this aim,
Sydney or Melbourne?

Or perhaps even Perth or Brisbane?

Thanks for any help.

Brisbane. The Valley for clubs, Queens St mall for shopping, Gold Coast
for beaches (warmer than the other cities). Dreamworld, Seaworld, Movieworld,
Wet n Wild in between gold coast and brisbane

Check out http://users.bigpond.net.au/kangaroo-house/ I stayed there once.
Plenty of hot backpackers coming and going. Couple hundred a week for a room.
About 2km to the city.

Herc

Josef Fritzl March 23rd, 2009 10:26 AM

On Mar 23, 11:07*am, Whisper wrote:
Quincy wrote:
I am planning to go for 3 months to Australia in Sepember. I just want
to get out of old Europa and have some fun, make party, go to out in
noble night clubs, dance, meet and date women. I am 34.

Which of the cities would be more appropiate for this aim,
Sydney or Melbourne?

Or perhaps even Perth or Brisbane?

Thanks for any help.

**** off. *Your type (raja sock) are not welcome down under.