TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Celebrity Summit entertaintment schedule (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=143437)

vieque August 28th, 2008 05:09 AM

Celebrity Summit entertaintment schedule

Hello..

Where can I find an updated show schedule for this ship?
The info on Celebrity's website is not very specific....
We're trying to decide which dining seating to choose and to have
a clearer idea of what's been showing on..
thanks

JRP

Bill[_1_] August 28th, 2008 07:20 AM

vieque wrote:

Hello..

Where can I find an updated show schedule for this ship?
The info on Celebrity's website is not very specific....
We're trying to decide which dining seating to choose and to have
a clearer idea of what's been showing on..
thanks

JRP

I doubt you'll find anything on the Celebrity site. The best you
can do is look for recent reviews on Cruise Critic et al and
hope that the writer mentioned it.

Bill

Cruise Crazy August 28th, 2008 11:16 PM

Celebrity Summit entertaintment schedule

It has been our experience on Celebrity that the late seating folks go
to the shows before their dinner.

~~DORIS~~
Carnival Legend 9-7-2008
RCCL Grandeur 12-8-2008

Sue Mullen August 28th, 2008 11:22 PM

That is "if" we go to any shows at all.lol

Seriously, the cruise lines have the show times set so you can see them
no matter which seating you choose.

sue