TravelBanter

-   Backpacking and Budget travel (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   what's the best place in the world? (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=60967)

SrI March 4th, 2005 04:33 PM

what's the best place in the world?

Where would you go if you could choose?

- it can be any place in the world
- it should be rather safe to go to and be there
- you take a 3-year-old kid with u
- accomodation budget : maximum 30 euro/night
- it should have a good climate in july
- mix of beach and culture (we dont need discos and big resorts)

It's asking a lot, but is there a place like this? :-))

Miguel Cruz March 4th, 2005 05:43 PM

SrI wrote:
Where would you go if you could choose?

- it can be any place in the world
- it should be rather safe to go to and be there
- you take a 3-year-old kid with u
- accomodation budget : maximum 30 euro/night
- it should have a good climate in july
- mix of beach and culture (we dont need discos and big resorts)

It's asking a lot, but is there a place like this? :-))

There's always Bali.

miguel
--
Hit The Road! Photos from 35 countries on 5 continents: http://travel.u.nu
Latest photos: Malaysia, Israel, Palestine, Austria, Thailand

SrI wrote:
Where would you go if you could choose?

- it can be any place in the world
- it should be rather safe to go to and be there
- you take a 3-year-old kid with u
- accomodation budget : maximum 30 euro/night
- it should have a good climate in july
- mix of beach and culture (we dont need discos and big resorts)

It's asking a lot, but is there a place like this? :-))

There's always Bali.

miguel
--
Hit The Road! Photos from 35 countries on 5 continents: http://travel.u.nu
Latest photos: Malaysia, Israel, Palestine, Austria, Thailand

Juliana L Holm March 4th, 2005 05:54 PM

Miguel Cruz wrote:
SrI wrote:
Where would you go if you could choose?

- it can be any place in the world
- it should be rather safe to go to and be there
- you take a 3-year-old kid with u
- accomodation budget : maximum 30 euro/night
- it should have a good climate in july
- mix of beach and culture (we dont need discos and big resorts)

It's asking a lot, but is there a place like this? :-))

There's always Bali.

I'd consider thu Yucatan Peninusla in Mexico, staying in Merida, rather than
Cancun/Cozumel. Then go to Tulum and stay in a Cabana hotel right on the beach.

Julie

--
Julie
**********

http://www.dragonsholm.org/travel.htm

Miguel Cruz wrote:
SrI wrote:
Where would you go if you could choose?

- it can be any place in the world
- it should be rather safe to go to and be there
- you take a 3-year-old kid with u
- accomodation budget : maximum 30 euro/night
- it should have a good climate in july
- mix of beach and culture (we dont need discos and big resorts)

It's asking a lot, but is there a place like this? :-))

There's always Bali.

I'd consider thu Yucatan Peninusla in Mexico, staying in Merida, rather than
Cancun/Cozumel. Then go to Tulum and stay in a Cabana hotel right on the beach.

Julie

--
Julie
**********
I could be wrong. My experience is limited to my experience.

http://www.dragonsholm.org/travel.htm

SrI March 4th, 2005 06:37 PM

"Miguel Cruz" schreef in bericht
SrI wrote:
Where would you go if you could choose?

- it can be any place in the world
- it should be rather safe to go to and be there
- you take a 3-year-old kid with u
- accomodation budget : maximum 30 euro/night
- it should have a good climate in july
- mix of beach and culture (we dont need discos and big resorts)

It's asking a lot, but is there a place like this? :-))

There's always Bali.

??safe??

SrI wrote:
Where would you go if you could choose?

- it can be any place in the world
- it should be rather safe to go to and be there
- you take a 3-year-old kid with u
- accomodation budget : maximum 30 euro/night
- it should have a good climate in july
- mix of beach and culture (we dont need discos and big resorts)

It's asking a lot, but is there a place like this? :-))

There's always Bali.

??safe??

Miguel Cruz March 4th, 2005 07:26 PM

SrI wrote:
"Miguel Cruz" schreef:
SrI wrote:
Where would you go if you could choose?

- it can be any place in the world
- it should be rather safe to go to and be there
- you take a 3-year-old kid with u
- accomodation budget : maximum 30 euro/night
- it should have a good climate in july
- mix of beach and culture (we dont need discos and big resorts)

It's asking a lot, but is there a place like this? :-))

There's always Bali.

??safe??

Extremely safe.

miguel