TravelBanter

-   Air travel (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   It seems that I have no fingerprints (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=181712)

Bert[_2_] February 13th, 2015 06:03 PM

It seems that I have no fingerprints

Signed up for TSA PreCheck yesterday, and the guy processing me was unable
to get a single useable print from any of my fingers, even after using
every special trick he had.

Not a show-stopper, but he said it will slow the process down a bit.

--
St. Paul, MN

Fritz Wuehler[_12_] February 15th, 2015 04:00 PM

It seems that I have no fingerprints

Signed up for TSA PreCheck yesterday, and the guy processing me was
unable to get a single useable print from any of my fingers, even
after using every special trick he had.

Not a show-stopper, but he said it will slow the process down a bit.

What circumstance does TSA take fingerprints?

DevilsPGD[_4_] February 16th, 2015 02:48 AM

It seems that I have no fingerprints

In the last episode of
emailer.net, Fritz
Wuehler said:

Signed up for TSA PreCheck yesterday, and the guy processing me was
unable to get a single useable print from any of my fingers, even
after using every special trick he had.

Not a show-stopper, but he said it will slow the process down a bit.

What circumstance does TSA take fingerprints?

When you're applying for PreCheck, for one.

--
"The floor is lava"
-- Everyone, Pompeii, 79 A.D.

Bert[_2_] March 29th, 2015 03:24 PM

It seems that I have no fingerprints

In Bert
wrote:

Signed up for TSA PreCheck yesterday, and the guy processing me was
unable to get a single useable print from any of my fingers, even
after using every special trick he had.

Not a show-stopper, but he said it will slow the process down a bit.

Finally got my Known Traveler Number which will let me bypass some of the
hassle when going through security at the airport.

Without fingerprints, my process took about a month and a half, while my
wife's took 3 days.

--
St. Paul, MN