TravelBanter

-   Travel - anything else not covered (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Want to learn Spanish? (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=101658)

[email protected] December 4th, 2006 12:24 AM

Want to learn Spanish?

Spanish Word of the Day.com offers a unique free method in which to
build your Spanish skills.

Daily we send you an email with new Spanish vocabulary words to your
email box. You receive the following:

Advanced Spanish vocabulary word.

Beginning or intermediate Spanish vocabulary word.

Four basic Spanish vocabulary words presented by theme.

Spanish Idiom - an example of a Spanish idiom along with four basic
idiomatic expressions.

Bonus Spanish Word or Spanish synonym.

Spanish Modismo - A Spanish slang word or expression. A different
country is presented each week.

Proverb - A Spanish proverb is included in each mailing.

Cognates- Four Spanish cognates are presented.

Advanced Spanish phrase or proverb.

Spanish Verb

You may register at http://www.spanishwordoftheday.com

Regards,

Nick Crowder

Nataliapicado December 17th, 2008 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (Post 722072)
[...]

Thank you for sharing a nice post... It is very useful...in learning spanish