TravelBanter

-   Africa (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Flying safaris in Kenya and east africa? (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=42334)

Semuhire September 14th, 2004 12:25 PM

Flying safaris in Kenya and east africa?

I and my friends had a wonderful time in Kenia this year. If you plan
to visit I wanted you to try flying safari and balloon safari to the
maasai mara game reserve, amboseli and serengeti game reserves. It was
quite exciting and we were lucky to get good prices. I strongly
recommend that you try African Sky Charters -
http://africanskycharters.com .

Hans-Georg Michna September 14th, 2004 01:13 PM

On 14 Sep 2004 04:25:06 -0700, (Semuhire)
wrote:

I and my friends had a wonderful time in Kenia this year. If you plan
to visit I wanted you to try flying safari and balloon safari to the
maasai mara game reserve, amboseli and serengeti game reserves. It was
quite exciting and we were lucky to get good prices. I strongly
recommend that you try African Sky Charters -
http://africanskycharters.com .

Thinly veiled spam?

Hans-Georg

--