TravelBanter

-   Australia & New Zealand (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   The Black Hole (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=163757)

blacklight[_2_] March 21st, 2010 04:48 AM

The Black Hole

Driving in the Australian outback we came across a Black Hole. Not
everyone likes them – but my dogs did. Maybe you’ll too:
http://www.oz-greetings.com.au/photo/40
You can make it bigger: click on it.
There’s lots more of Australia’s nature & wilderness on this site.
Beautiful stuff. Crazy stuff. Everything is free and can be sent as
ecards.
Enjoy - Klaus

dexternicholson April 6th, 2010 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blacklight[_2_] (Post 997091)
Driving in the Australian outback we came across a Black Hole. Not
everyone likes them – but my dogs did. Maybe you’ll too:
http://www.oz-greetings.com.au/photo/40
You can make it bigger: click on it.
There’s lots more of Australia’s nature & wilderness on this site.
Beautiful stuff. Crazy stuff. Everything is free and can be sent as
ecards.
Enjoy - Klaus

I think it was a great idea to spend vacation especially in blue mountains and in 12 apostles beach, it has a wonderful spot.