TravelBanter

-   USA & Canada (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Purchasing Medical Marijuana in Cali (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=59586)

Pierre_St_Germain February 16th, 2005 05:39 PM

Purchasing Medical Marijuana in Cali

Can anyone tell me, supposin' this here ole' Texan decides to take a trip
out west to Cali, eats a bad batch of seafood in one of those fancy eateries
on Rodeo drive, and gets sick. Under these circumstances could I visit a
doctor out there and get a prescription for some of that Californian
Medical-Grade Mary-J?

Frank F. Matthews February 16th, 2005 06:10 PM

I am sure that there are folks in that part of Columbia that will want
to help even without a prescription.

Pierre_St_Germain wrote:

Can anyone tell me, supposin' this here ole' Texan decides to take a trip
out west to Cali, eats a bad batch of seafood in one of those fancy eateries
on Rodeo drive, and gets sick. Under these circumstances could I visit a
doctor out there and get a prescription for some of that Californian
Medical-Grade Mary-J?

PeterL February 16th, 2005 06:20 PM

"Pierre_St_Germain" wrote in message
. ..
Can anyone tell me, supposin' this here ole' Texan decides to take a trip
out west to Cali,

You're going to try to score mj in Columbia?

eats a bad batch of seafood in one of those fancy eateries
on Rodeo drive, and gets sick. Under these circumstances could I visit a
doctor out there and get a prescription for some of that Californian
Medical-Grade Mary-J?

PeterL February 16th, 2005 06:20 PM

"Pierre_St_Germain" wrote in message
. ..
Can anyone tell me, supposin' this here ole' Texan decides to take a trip
out west to Cali,

You're going to try to score mj in Columbia?

eats a bad batch of seafood in one of those fancy eateries
on Rodeo drive, and gets sick. Under these circumstances could I visit a
doctor out there and get a prescription for some of that Californian
Medical-Grade Mary-J?

TCS February 16th, 2005 07:58 PM

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 11:39:49 -0600, Pierre_St_Germain wrote:
Can anyone tell me, supposin' this here ole' Texan decides to take a trip
out west to Cali, eats a bad batch of seafood in one of those fancy eateries
on Rodeo drive, and gets sick. Under these circumstances could I visit a
doctor out there and get a prescription for some of that Californian
Medical-Grade Mary-J?

Not a chance. You'd be stopped at the border.

[email protected] February 16th, 2005 08:04 PM

youd be stopped at the border?

LOL......

almost nothing gets stopped crossing the border.....

not to turnt his thread into a political rant, but if our current govt
would tighten up our borders instead of fighting a war thousands of
miles away, we would be a lot safer.....

back the the thread....you wouldnt be able to get a prescript that
quickly, so unless you feel like dealing with the street scene, look
for a concert or large event where you are traveling too, and score
there.....

Chuck

punk-tilous February 16th, 2005 09:21 PM

wrote in message
oups.com...
youd be stopped at the border?

LOL......

almost nothing gets stopped crossing the border.....

not to turnt his thread into a political rant, but if our current govt
would tighten up our borders instead of fighting a war thousands of
miles away, we would be a lot safer.....

back the the thread....you wouldnt be able to get a prescript that
quickly, so unless you feel like dealing with the street scene, look
for a concert or large event where you are traveling too, and score
there.....

Chuck

Even if you are able to get what is loosely called a "cannabis card", I
believe there still some restrictions are to where you can buy and smoke the
stuff.

Regarding the street scene, if you are in the SF Bay Area, just a walk on
Telegraph Ave in Berkeley and I guarantee you offers of MJ will abound.

punk-tilous February 16th, 2005 09:21 PM

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

TomCAt February 23rd, 2005 12:52 AM

Look for a guy by the name of Dr Quality. He has recently set up shop
there.

His shop in Negril is famous.