TravelBanter

-   Air travel (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Need advice - Looking for a deal on flights to Cuba (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=180209)

Edward Snowden June 24th, 2013 10:27 PM

Need advice - Looking for a deal on flights to Cuba

I'm in a tight spot and was looking for a good deal on mid-week flights
SVO - HAV.

Will also consider SVO - GYE, SVO - FNJ and SVO - IKA.

Any replies should be posted here - I don't like to mix work and
personal stuff.

Thanx.

JohnT[_8_] June 24th, 2013 10:56 PM

"Edward Snowden" wrote in message
I'm in a tight spot and was looking for a good deal on mid-week flights
SVO - HAV.

Will also consider SVO - GYE, SVO - FNJ and SVO - IKA.

Any replies should be posted here - I don't like to mix work and
personal stuff.

Thanx.

I think that the US Department of Transportation will give you all the help
you need. It is, of course, possible that your flight may be diverted to
Guantanamo.

--
JohnT

John Levine June 25th, 2013 01:55 AM

Need advice - Looking for a deal on flights to Cuba

I'm in a tight spot and was looking for a good deal on mid-week flights
SVO - HAV. ...

I think that the US Department of Transportation will give you all the help
you need. It is, of course, possible that your flight may be diverted to
Guantanamo.

Seems ok, that's pretty close to HAV.

--
Regards,
John Levine, , Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for Dummies",