TravelBanter

-   USA & Canada (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   accidental spam about quarters (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=171711)

Tim923[_3_] February 24th, 2011 01:14 AM

accidental spam about quarters

By mistake, I made a post about trading state quarters to this newsgroup.
Yes, sometimes I post to the wrong group by mistake as I have several. So
whoever is trying to get revenge on me, please stop. If anyone gets an
email that appears to be from or
it is not coming from me.

Richard.Danial March 15th, 2011 05:55 AM

Though pretty useless as previouly mentioned. Did you have all these just floating at the top of your head? Kind of weird and sad if that's true.