TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Cruise Ship Tycoon / Career Mode / How do you upgrade to a bigger ship? (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=83822)

digifotopro February 21st, 2006 01:26 AM

Cruise Ship Tycoon / Career Mode / How do you upgrade to a bigger ship?

I started Career mode with a medium size ship (80,000) and have made
over 100,000. How do I upgrade to a larger ship and can you change the
area where you cruise?

Dillon Pyron February 22nd, 2006 04:31 AM

Cruise Ship Tycoon / Career Mode / How do you upgrade to a bigger ship?

Thus spake "digifotopro" :

I started Career mode with a medium size ship (80,000) and have made
over 100,000. How do I upgrade to a larger ship and can you change the
area where you cruise?

You might want to ask the rec.games.simulator group that question.
--
dillon

Could have been is in the past
Could be is in the future