TravelBanter

-   Africa (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Nice beach recommendation (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=46451)

Leiv October 22nd, 2004 08:23 PM

Nice beach recommendation

Hi all,
Can you please recommend me a nice beach for a 8 day travel from Europe?

requisites:

- Beautiful beach (white and clean sand, palm trees, transparent water)
- Deluxe hotel / resort (something like hillton or similar) and no more than
300 USD per night.
- Beaches with few people, not a massive destination.
- Possible for a 7 - 8 days travel from Europe

Thanks
MAP

Pat Anderson October 22nd, 2004 10:24 PM

In message , Leiv
writes
Hi all,
Can you please recommend me a nice beach for a 8 day travel from Europe?

requisites:

- Beautiful beach (white and clean sand, palm trees, transparent water)
- Deluxe hotel / resort (something like hillton or similar) and no more than
300 USD per night.
- Beaches with few people, not a massive destination.
- Possible for a 7 - 8 days travel from Europe

Thanks
MAP

Watamu beach, Kenya.
Stay at Hemingways hotel. One of the best hotels on the coast with
excellent food , accommodation and service.
www.hemingways.co.ke/
I have stayed there several times. It is Deluxe.
Pat
--
Pat Anderson

[...]

Marc Lurie October 25th, 2004 08:38 AM

Benguera Lodge Mozambique.
http://www.benguerra.co.za

On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 19:23:52 GMT, "Leiv" wrote:

[...]

Wolf October 26th, 2004 09:21 AM

The Seychelles have the best beaches in the world.
Why settle for less?

Wolf

Wolf October 26th, 2004 09:21 AM

The Seychelles have the best beaches in the world.
Why settle for less?

Wolf

Ulysse October 27th, 2004 04:09 AM

Pat Anderson wrote in message ...
In message , Leiv
writes
Hi all,
Can you please recommend me a nice beach for a 8 day travel from Europe?

requisites:

- Beautiful beach (white and clean sand, palm trees, transparent water)
- Deluxe hotel / resort (something like hillton or similar) and no more than
300 USD per night.
- Beaches with few people, not a massive destination.
- Possible for a 7 - 8 days travel from Europe

Thanks
MAP

Watamu beach, Kenya.
Stay at Hemingways hotel. One of the best hotels on the coast with
excellent food , accommodation and service.
www.hemingways.co.ke/
I have stayed there several times. It is Deluxe.
Pat

Go to the Seychelles.
Peace and exotic beaches guaranteed.

[...]

Alvin October 28th, 2004 07:01 AM

Why not go straight to paradise ??

I'm refering to Boracay island in the philippines. We stayed at
Friday's resort. Search the internet for 'Boracay' or 'WOW
Philippines'. If Friday's fully booked try the hotels near Boat
station 1 the sand is 'smoother' no small rocks n shells. :)

I initially didnt believe white sand and tranquil crystal clear water
existed. :)