TravelBanter

-   Air travel (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Airline tickets (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=1001)

James Anatidae September 23rd, 2003 10:05 AM

Airline tickets

"Chemqueries" wrote in message
Hi. I know this is off topic, but if any of you can advise me, I'd

appreciate
it. I've heard about several Internet sites that sell cheap airline

tickets. Do
you know any of these sites? Do you know much about them? Are they

reputable? I
vaguely remember hearing about some problems associated with purchasing

tickets
from these sites, but since I wasn't looking to buy tickets then, I didn't

pay
too much attention. I have a relative who is sick in another part of the
country, and I will need to travel back and forth fairly frequently over

the
next few months, so I am hoping to find a way to fly less expensively.

Also, do
you know of any newsgroups/message boards on travel, buying cheap airline
tickets, etc.? Thank you.

Try rec.travel.air

--
Goliath & Wildwing's Storage Room