TravelBanter

-   Backpacking and Budget travel (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Best place to get Fiji currency? (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=8316)

Ian Lloyd October 2nd, 2003 10:53 AM

Best place to get Fiji currency?

Am heading over to Fiji for Xmas, via US, from UK

- Should I get Fijian currency in UK and take with me?
- Or pick up in US?
- Or is it best to wait until I get to Fiji (and in which case, should I use
sterling or US dollars?

Many thanks!

Miguel Cruz October 2nd, 2003 03:30 PM

Ian Lloyd wrote:
Am heading over to Fiji for Xmas, via US, from UK
- Should I get Fijian currency in UK and take with me?
- Or pick up in US?
- Or is it best to wait until I get to Fiji (and in which case, should I use
sterling or US dollars?

Bring some pounds if you like, and then use an ATM in Fiji. ANZ Bank is all
over the place.

miguel
Site remodeled 10-Sept-2003: Hundreds of new photos, easier navigation.