TravelBanter

-   USA & Canada (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   New England scenery (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=42403)

Roland Lee September 15th, 2004 03:00 AM

New England scenery

Can anyone suggest a nice scenic driving route from Newark Airport to quebec
during 3rd week of Oct?? I wanted to visit Green & White Mt, Stowe & autumn
foliage. Would appreciate any advise. Thanks

ThomJeff September 15th, 2004 04:17 PM

Roland Lee wrote:

Can anyone suggest a nice scenic driving route from Newark Airport to quebec
during 3rd week of Oct?? I wanted to visit Green & White Mt, Stowe & autumn
foliage. Would appreciate any advise. Thanks

2 questions:

1. How many days to you have?

2. When you say "Quebec," do you mean "Quebec City"?

Thom