TravelBanter

-   Backpacking and Budget travel (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   anybody going to Cuba for Christmas? (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=8426)

Zhenpeng Qu November 25th, 2003 01:50 AM

anybody going to Cuba for Christmas?

Hi, we are thinking to go to Cuba for this Chrismas. The cost would be
around $1,300 for 7 days including everything -- flight,hotel (3~4 star),
3 meals+snacks+drinks,...etc. Nothing booked yet, we are looking for the
best offer, do let me know asap if you are interested going together with
me. The more people the more fun. :0)

Zhenpeng Qu (Jessi)
-----------------------------
SciCom Lab, School of CS, UW
Office: DC3594 Tel : x2952

Raffi Balmanoukian November 29th, 2003 01:32 AM

anybody going to Cuba for Christmas?

in article ,
Zhenpeng Qu at
wrote on 11/24/03 9:50 PM:

Hi, we are thinking to go to Cuba for this Chrismas. The cost would be
around $1,300 for 7 days including everything -- flight,hotel (3~4 star),
3 meals+snacks+drinks,...etc. Nothing booked yet, we are looking for the
best offer, do let me know asap if you are interested going together with
me. The more people the more fun. :0)

Zhenpeng Qu (Jessi)
SciCom Lab, School of CS, UW
Office: DC3594 Tel : x2952