TravelBanter

-   Air travel (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Never Flew Before- (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=179851)

[email protected] April 13th, 2013 02:21 AM

Never Flew Before-

I never flew before! is there an airlines that teaches you how to fly or
has a class on what to expect and then takes you on a short flight?
Thanks-

JohnT[_8_] April 13th, 2013 10:33 AM

Never Flew Before-

http://flyingwithconfidence.com/cour...ring-your-fear

--
JohnT

Brian[_1_] April 17th, 2013 03:59 AM

Never Flew Before-

On Fri, 12 Apr 2013 21:21:15 -0400, wrote:

I never flew before! is there an airlines that teaches you how to fly or
has a class on what to expect and then takes you on a short flight?
Thanks-

Some airlines used to have classes for people who were afraid to fly
but I have no idea if they still do.

The first time I flew, the person next to me was a stewardess in
training (it was a long time ago) who explained what would happen and
what the sounds were. I wasn't particularly nervous but it was
somewhat of a help.

Shawn Hirn May 2nd, 2013 10:16 AM

Never Flew Before-

In article ,
wrote:

I never flew before! is there an airlines that teaches you how to fly or
has a class on what to expect and then takes you on a short flight?
Thanks-

That might depend on where in the world you live, so try doing a web
search for it in your area. In all honestly, there is no more of a need
to take lessons on being a passenger on a plane then there is on being a
passenger on a train. Flying is no big deal.

If you have questions, just check your airline's web site or call them
and ask.