TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   leaving soon (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=180038)

[email protected] May 3rd, 2013 06:59 PM

leaving soon

I am going on my cruise real soon I am sooo excited. I think I am most
excited about the good food that will be there.
Can someone pls tell me what I would do if I got hungry at like 2:41
am? are any of the buffet places open at that time or would I order
room service? or would I have to go to one of the pay resturants?

[email protected] May 3rd, 2013 08:56 PM

leaving soon

On Friday, May 3, 2013 10:59:40 AM UTC-7, wrote:
I am going on my cruise real soon I am sooo excited. I think I am most

excited about the good food that will be there.

Can someone pls tell me what I would do if I got hungry at like 2:41

am? are any of the buffet places open at that time or would I order

room service? or would I have to go to one of the pay resturants?

Many Taco Bells are open 24/7, so if you wanted "fourth meal" there you go. Some boats won't stop every time someone is hungry, which boat are you on?

Charles[_1_] May 4th, 2013 02:08 AM

leaving soon

In article ,
wrote:

I am going on my cruise real soon I am sooo excited. I think I am most
excited about the good food that will be there.
Can someone pls tell me what I would do if I got hungry at like 2:41
am? are any of the buffet places open at that time or would I order
room service? or would I have to go to one of the pay resturants?

You get hungry at 2:41 am? Room service. Some ships have food at the
buffet 24 hours. Don't know about the one you are sailing on. The pay
restaurants won't be open at 2:41 am. Room service is your best bet.

--
Charles

Jaap[_2_] May 4th, 2013 02:24 AM

leaving soon

Many Taco Bells are open 24/7, so if you wanted "fourth meal" there you go. Some boats won't stop every time someone is hungry, which boat are you on?

Boats are what you save your ass on, when the ship goes down, just sayinn..

Jaap

Christine Cruiser May 4th, 2013 02:48 AM

leaving soon

On Fri, 03 May 2013 12:59:40 -0500, wrote:

I am going on my cruise real soon I am sooo excited. I think I am most
excited about the good food that will be there.
Can someone pls tell me what I would do if I got hungry at like 2:41
am?

Eat.

[email protected] May 4th, 2013 03:17 AM

leaving soon

On Fri, 03 May 2013 21:08:35 -0400, Charles
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

I am going on my cruise real soon I am sooo excited. I think I am most
excited about the good food that will be there.
Can someone pls tell me what I would do if I got hungry at like 2:41
am? are any of the buffet places open at that time or would I order
room service? or would I have to go to one of the pay resturants?

You get hungry at 2:41 am? Room service. Some ships have food at the
buffet 24 hours. Don't know about the one you are sailing on. The pay
restaurants won't be open at 2:41 am. Room service is your best bet.

carnival elation

[email protected] May 4th, 2013 03:19 AM

leaving soon

On Fri, 3 May 2013 21:48:09 -0400, Christine Cruiser
wrote:

On Fri, 03 May 2013 12:59:40 -0500, wrote:

I am going on my cruise real soon I am sooo excited. I think I am most
excited about the good food that will be there.
Can someone pls tell me what I would do if I got hungry at like 2:41
am?

Eat.

My goodness you just bring a smile to my face every letter I see you
type

cough cough

Christine Cruiser May 4th, 2013 06:32 AM

leaving soon

wrote:

I am going on my cruise real soon I am sooo excited. I think I am most
excited about the good food that will be there.
Can someone pls tell me what I would do if I got hungry at like 2:41
am?

Eat.

My goodness you just bring a smile to my face every letter I see you
type

Good.

Gettamulla Tupya[_2_] May 4th, 2013 12:31 PM

leaving soon

On Fri, 03 May 2013 12:59:40 -0500, wrote:

I am going on my cruise real soon I am sooo excited. I think I am most
excited about the good food that will be there.
Can someone pls tell me what I would do if I got hungry at like 2:41
am? are any of the buffet places open at that time or would I order
room service? or would I have to go to one of the pay resturants?

Pillows on all modern ships are now edible. Just make sure you ask the steward for your
favorite flavor.

[email protected] May 4th, 2013 06:27 PM

leaving soon

On Friday, May 3, 2013 6:24:08 PM UTC-7, Jaap wrote:
Many Taco Bells are open 24/7, so if you wanted "fourth meal" there you go. Some boats won't stop every time someone is hungry, which boat are you on?

Boats are what you save your ass on, when the ship goes down, just sayinn..

Jaap

You are so witty! Pray tell then, why wasn't it called "The Love Ship"?