TravelBanter

-   Australia & New Zealand (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   I Love To Travelling (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=146293)

lia November 13th, 2008 05:33 AM

I Love To Travelling

Dear All,

We all already know about Bom Blast in Bali, but now i am staying in
Bali. I feel good enough for situation. Bali more beautiful and
warmest now. I can guarantee you will enjoy and get leisure in Bali.

The wave, beach, i really know aussie's traveller will feel sad if
miss this things.

I do want to go to australia too. I have to saving my money first.
Have a idea for tour to australia?

Keep in Touch guys...i really need info about australia.

Regards
lia

@jenniferc November 28th, 2008 08:42 AM

Dear Lia

I love travelling, too ... What places have you been? ..... I'm thinking make a trip for this holidays at The Caribbean ... do you have any tip?

Best wishes ;)