TravelBanter

-   Travel Marketplace (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Land Management (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=153084)

Oswaldo May 11th, 2009 04:30 PM

Land Management

I am looking for alternative cost effective eco friendly solutions for developing greenlands and beautifying a land that I own.

FranklinIrwin May 12th, 2009 04:54 AM

Have you heard of the BioHaven Floating Island Technology? It is a new and cost-effective technology being applied in building artificial greenlands with all the flora and fauna to protect and develop the environment. PatriotLWM are certified installers of this concept in Maryland. Log on to the site for http://patriotlwm.com.