TravelBanter

-   USA & Canada (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Sante Fe Community College Teaching Zoo Pictures - Gainesville, FL (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=173541)

Paul Michaels September 7th, 2011 04:15 PM

Sante Fe Community College Teaching Zoo Pictures - Gainesville, FL

We visited the Sante Fe Community College Teaching Zoo here in
Gainesville, FL for the first time this past weekend. The admission
cost is only $5 per person. Our favorite animals to admire were the
playful Capuchin monkeys and the white handed gibbons.

Here's the photo gallery -
http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/S...ainesville-FL/

If you visit the zoo, I'd recommend going early in the morning when
they open at 9 AM. It seems like the animals are most active in the
cooler mornings.

Cheers,
Paul