TravelBanter

-   Asia (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   5-year Vietnamese VISA (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=158195)

Traveltillidie September 13th, 2009 01:19 AM

5-year Vietnamese VISA

My wife, who was born in Vietnam recently received a 5-year tourist
visa. We are both American citizens and passport holders. However, I
am not Vietnamese. Through my emails to the Vietnamese consulate, I
am still unclear if foreign nationals married to ethnic Vietnamese
would also qualify for this 5-year visa. Does anyone know?

William Miller October 28th, 2009 06:21 PM

5-year Vietnamese VISA

I also am not a citizen of Vietnam, a 5 year was issued along with my
Vietnamese wife.