TravelBanter

-   Asia (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Cigarettes in Sri Lanka (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=164231)

Evelyn Usher April 2nd, 2010 07:52 PM

Cigarettes in Sri Lanka

I am gong to the Jerkings hotel.Nogombo

Has anyone stayed there ?

Thoughts Pleas and what is the walking distance to Nogombo itself

Also can anyone tell me the price of 20 English type cigarettes in Sri
Lanka?

--
Evelyn

www.ushad.co.uk
My aim in life is to be as good as my dogs think I am.

Chris Blunt[_2_] April 4th, 2010 02:09 AM

Cigarettes in Sri Lanka

On Fri, 02 Apr 2010 19:52:57 +0100, Evelyn Usher
wrote:

Also can anyone tell me the price of 20 English type cigarettes in Sri
Lanka?

Around 370 Rupees a pack.

Chris

Evelyn Usher April 5th, 2010 11:19 AM

Cigarettes in Sri Lanka

Thanks

I just got back from Thailand and they were only 50 baht a pack.

--
Evelyn

www.ushad.co.uk
My aim in life is to be as good as my dogs think I am.

Chris Blunt[_2_] April 5th, 2010 03:30 PM

Cigarettes in Sri Lanka

On Mon, 05 Apr 2010 11:19:13 +0100, Evelyn Usher
wrote:

Thanks

I just got back from Thailand and they were only 50 baht a pack.

It's amazing how cheap it can be to get lung cancer and heart disease
in Asia if you just shop around a bit.

Chris

Alfred Molon[_6_] April 5th, 2010 06:51 PM

Cigarettes in Sri Lanka

In article ,
says...

It's amazing how cheap it can be to get lung cancer and heart disease
in Asia if you just shop around a bit.

I know of a lady who after her MBA accepted an offer from an American
cigarette maker. Her job was to promote the use of cigarettes in central
Asia :-(
--

Alfred Molon